Once you have applied to Craven, you will need to complete our New Student Orientation before registering for classes. Orientation gives you a head start in making meaningful social connections and introduces you to a host of resources to help you meet your academic and personal goals. We will help prepare you for your first day of classes as you begin your journey toward graduation.
- Learn about academics at Craven
- Prepare for advising and registration
- Understand academic expectations and what it takes to be a successful student
- Discover campus resources and opportunities
- Become familiar with the campus
- Learn to navigate and set up student email, Moodle, and Self-Service accounts
If you’re a visiting/special credit student or already have a bachelor’s degree or higher, orientation is recommended but not required.
New Student Orientation is located in Panther Portal. If you have any questions, please send us an email.