Our Medical Assisting (MA) program has certain application requirements and deadlines. The application for the Fall 2021 semester is now closed. Applications for Fall 2022 will open February 1, 2022.
Admission requirements into the MA program include the following:
- Applicants must complete all developmental requirements to be eligible to take ENG 111, BIO 163, and MAT 110
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 unweighted (not rounded)
- Possess a high school diploma or GED (official transcripts must be on file at Craven CC)
- Acceptance to the program based on current criteria
This application is currently closed for submissions. It will be available on February 1, 2022. Application steps include:
- Complete a general application to Craven Community College. Follow the instructions that you receive in a return email from Admissions to confirm your intent to enroll. You will receive a letter from the Admissions staff with your Craven Community College student ID number and instructions for accessing your student email and accessing Self Service, Craven’s student web portal.
- Complete the Medical Assisting online application
Applications are evaluated and scored using the Medical Assisting Admission Rating Worksheet.